Calling All Wines.
The Richard Brendon Jancis Robinson The One Wine Glass is universal by nature. This glass has been carefully created to enhance the drinking experience of all wines, from Champagne to Sherry, regardless of its color, age and style. Lead free. Mouth- blown in Slovenia.
- Size - 3.5"d x 8.8"h
- The fine rim minimizes the amount of of glass between the wine and the palate
- The large bowls allows for maximum swirling and aeration
- A 125ml pour comes to the widest point of the bowl, maximizing the release of all important aromas
- The stem has been drawn out by glassblowers, resulting in a delicate yet sturdy stem
- The base is larger than a typical glass to aid with balance while swirling and to prevent the glass bowls from touching when stored
CARE: Dishwasher safe - We recommend using a non-citrus, non-abrasive detergent on the air dry cycle and not overloading the dishwasher. Hand washing is recommended for over-sized items.
Need help with choosing Drinkware? View our helpful Drinkware Resource Guide.
As a Richard Brendon Partner Store, Yvonne Estelle's carries a selection of Richard Brendon products in our Park Ridge store. Can't come to our store? ... then call us at (847) 518-1232 and we'll be happy to assist you over the phone.
Like what you see? Want to see more?
♥ View our entire Richard Brendon Collection