3. What Information is Collected:
When you create an account, Yvonne Estelle’s asks that you provide the following:
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your email address; and
- Billing details.
When you visit Yvonne Estelle’s:
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, browser type, operating system, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Yvonne Estelle’s site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- Yvonne Estelle’s uses “cookies.” “Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We may use both session “cookies” (which expire when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Both types of “cookies” are used to provide a more personalized and interactive experience on Yvonne Estelle’s.com.
- If you are uncomfortable with the use of “cookies,’ you can disable the use of “cookies” in your altering your browser’s settings. However, please keep in mind that you must have “cookies” enabled for all aspects of Yvonne Estelle’s.com to work properly.
- When you post comments and/or ratings on Yvonne Estelle’s.com, those comments and/or ratings are collected.
- When you make purchases on Yvonne Estelle’s, the type and number of your purchases will be collected.
When you email Yvonne Estelle’s:
- When you email Yvonne Estelle’s, we collect your email address and the full content of your email, including any attached files.
Minors Under the Age of 13:
- Yvonne Estelle’s does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If Yvonne Estelle’s learns that a person under the age of 13 is using the Site, Yvonne Estelle’s will take steps to remove that user’s personal information.
4. How That Information is Used:
Yvonne Estelle’s uses the information it collects for the following purposes:
- Account Creation. Yvonne Estelle’s uses your name and contact information to create a unique account identity on the www.Yvonne Estelle’s.com website. With an account created, you are allowed to purchase goods and services, comment on offers and promotions, and rate offers and promotions.
- Account Authentication. Yvonne Estelle’s uses the information you provide to authenticate accounts that are created. For example, your email address will be used to send an email confirming that you have created an account. The telephone number you supply may be used for the same purpose.
- Website Maintenance. Standard web log entries (including IP addresses, page URLs, and timestamps) are used to help diagnose problems with the Yvonne Estelle’s server, to administer the Yvonne Estelle’s site, and to assist Yvonne Estelle’s in providing a quality user experience. Comments you provide may also be used to enhance the functionality of Yvonne Estelle’s.
- Informational Purposes. If you opt in during account creation, Yvonne Estelle’s will use your email address to contact you from time to time concerning certain promotions.
- Social Networking. If you connect to Yvonne Estelle’s through a social network, we will share your content preferences and other information with that social network, along with any companies or persons that you have asked us to share your information with.
- Third-Party Service Providers. Yvonne Estelle’s uses third-party service providers to aid us in delivering products and services to you. Third-party service providers include companies that help us analyze data, market our service, process credit and debit card payments, provide customer support, and other functions as needed from time to time. Yvonne Estelle’s requires that third-party service providers only use your information to carry out the service for which they have been hired.
5. How that information is protected: Yvonne Estelle’s makes extensive efforts to protect your information. However, although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security. With that in mind, please keep in mind the following:
- Our weblogs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Yvonne Estelle’s in any way—including google.com—archive or otherwise make available Yvonne Estelle’s postings.
6. Circumstances where Yvonne Estelle’s may release information:
- Yvonne Estelle’s may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
7. Third Party Websites: Yvonne Estelle’s, or people who post on Yvonne Estelle’s, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. Yvonne Estelle’s is not responsible for, nor does it have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites. Yvonne Estelle’s encourages all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
8. International Users: By visiting our website and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Yvonne Estelle’s we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy, or in other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.